Monday, April 16, 2012

Hella Clips



Like most people that are into action sports, it comes naturally for me to appreciate the other disciplines besides the one I participate in (BMX). Growing up, I was always riding at the skatepark with a lot of my friends that skateboard. I have a ton of respect for skateboarding, and enjoy keeping up on what is happening in their corner of the action sports realm. The creativity and constant progression of skating, along with other "extreme" sports keeps me coming back for more. HellaClips is a blog-ish website where one can go to find internet edits of some of the premiere skaters. Everyday, plenty of clips are uploaded to keep anyone satisfied (today, there has been 30 edits linked to already, and here is one of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment